Using the Mercadex Internationalization Method (MIM) helps curb the firm’s improvisation in its activities, so that the realization of business objectives not be a result of chance but rather, rest on a rigourous approach of qualification, preparation, structuring and execution of a promising internationalization strategy.
The MIM is a funnel-type process that begins with an international qualification (I.Q.), continuing with the evaluation of strategic international (product-market) couples (SIC) and establishing the firm’s strategic internationalization model (SIM). Both these activities are carried out thanks to market analysis and tools that encourage enlightened decision making. The strategic and tactical planning phase can thus begin, contributing to effective execution and maximal results for the firm.
In providing their service, Mercadex’s consultants
benefit from having the Mercadex Internationalization Method
at their disposal, which distinguishes itself by being
• A process wherein the firm’s entire value chain is considered with respect to import-export, foreign investment, and on to concluding alliances, licenses, outsourcing strategies or offshoring.
• An approach that isn’t concerned with selling one destination or another, but with guiding the firm towards markets (countries) that emerge as the most relevant and promising.
• An approach operating in close collaboration with the client firm, reinforced by actionable decision tools and recognized in Canada and abroad.
• An approach strengthened by the experiences and achievements of client firms
that have turned to Mercadex’s collaboration in several global markets,
• A network of geo-sectoral and multidisciplinary consultants
(faire hyperlien avec Réseau) both in Canada and abroad,
• An approach aiming for the transfer of know-how
(from the expert to the participating firm) in order to support sustained and profitable growth for foreign market activities.